Empowered by God's love and use for chocolate teapots like me!

Saturday 27 October 2012

Productive Day!

So Christmas planning finally had to start...
It scares me how many people I know who have bought, wrapped, and labelled all their presents. Sometimes I want to ask them if they have eaten their Christmas dinner too or tell them that all my Easter eggs are bought, wrapped, and labelled! Seriously though I had to bite the bullet today and make a start with some plans. Don't get me wrong there are some projects that have been underway for a long time. My table cloth is coming along


This top part is now being quilted onto a nice thick christmas green linen and a border sewn onto the bottom.  So that is all underway and other projects are finished but in terms of shopping well um...... I will brave that soon ! I popped down to our shopping centre today and wow it was busy I think I am going to take up online shopping, doesn't feel so much like spending real money which is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment