Empowered by God's love and use for chocolate teapots like me!

Monday 19 November 2012

Ok if you don't like rants then read no further !

Why is it... and yes I can here you saying oh know its a why question, but why is it that no matter how nice things you are doing one day you can't seem to allow yourself to fully enjoy it and end up spoiling it for others as despite the trying and joy you can see in them you just can't shake off that grumpy feeling inside.

I know it is probably stress related and well just one of those days but the more you feel yourself snapping back the more you want to bite ! So where does God fit into grumpy days, certainly not in the reactions I have had towards people today. I know in my heart I tend to have more of these days the further I drift from God and it doesn't have to be far, sometimes I can appear to be closer but just the business of doing life with God just gets in the way of being with God of spending true time with him and that impacts on my feeling of wholeness, of being deep rooted and when i feel unsettled I tend to get rather grumpy.


No comments:

Post a Comment